“This piece was inspired by an image of Duke Kahanamoku holding a woman while they surf on a wave in Waikiki. Duke is an example to me and I’m inspired by the way he shared surfing and the Hawaiian culture with the world and any visitors who came to Hawaii. Everyone deserves to know the joy that comes from spending time in the ocean.”
An intimate image of a surfer carrying a woman while surfing a wave, by local Hawaii artist Jack Soren. Each print is hand Signed and Numbered by Jack.
- Limited Edition Rolled Giclée Print on HML Bright White Paper
- Edition quantity: Signed and Numbered (50)
- Print dimensions 20″ High x 20″ Wide (ships rolled).
- Wooden frame optional
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.