A baby blue van carrying a surfboard on its roof portraying common life in Hawaii, by famed Hawaii artist Welzie.
- Matted Giclée print on Luster Paper
- Mat dimensions 11″ High x 14″ Wide (print size 8″ x 10″).
- Wooden frame optional
Welzie creates unique, whimsical pieces of resin art inspired by his beach lifestyle and bright Hawaii surroundings, and his uplifting use of color and imagery has gained international attention. His passion for art followed a job making surfboards, using paint pens to draw images on the surfboards he created. Surfboards and art collided when he and surfboard shaper Carl Olsen started Two Crows Surfboards, a collaboration that allowed for complete artistic freedom which brought the inspiring surf art from the waves to the gallery walls.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.