Dramatic Mahi (dolphin fish) capture of small fish original painting, mixed media fiberglass resin and ink on wood by popular Hawaii surf artist Welzie.
Welzie creates unique, whimsical pieces of resin art inspired by his beach lifestyle and bright Hawaii surroundings, and his uplifting use of color and imagery has gained international attention. His passion for art followed a job making surfboards, using paint pens to draw images on the surfboards he created. Surfboards and art collided when he and surfboard shaper Carl Olsen started Two Crows Surfboards, a collaboration that allowed for complete artistic freedom which brought the inspiring surf art from the waves to the gallery walls.
- Original Welzie painting using resin art on wood.
- Art dimensions 26.5″ High x 34″ Wide.
- Wood float-frame optional.
Looking for more? Preview all Welzie art.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Resin wood prints may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order.
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Apparel and merchandise ship promptly in 4-5 days
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.