“This early piece is created entirely of individual scenes and still stands up as a wonderful example of Alex’s ‘Art of Detail.'”
A grand display of Hawaiian scenes and cultural dance etched into the shell of a turtle, also known as “honu” in Hawaiian. Popular marine artwork printed on canvas by local Hawaii artist Alex Gupton. Each print is hand Signed and Numbered by Alex, and Artist Proof prints have further embellishments to enhance color and texture, making each Artist Proof a one-of-a-kind unique treasure.
- Limited Edition canvas giclée prints
- Signed and Numbered, limited to qty 250 per size
- Artist Proof, limited to qty 5
- Prints are mounted on stretcher bars with stretched image
- Each print comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Frame not included
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Resin wood prints may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order.
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Apparel and merchandise ship promptly in 4-5 days
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.