A flower in the ear and lei around the neck identify that you’re in the islands like no other. A soft and tropical color palette makes this Wahine perfect for that tradewind-infused room in your house. Acrylic on canvas original painting by popular Hawaii artist Nick Kuchar.
Hawaii artist Nick Kuchar is an O‘ahu based artist who creates vintage inspired surf and travel art featuring favorite locations of this ‘āina we call home. His creative process takes him throughout the islands where he looks for inspiration paddling out at surf breaks and going on hikes.
- Original Nick Kuchar painting using acrylic on canvas (2019).
- Art dimensions 20″ High x 16″ Wide
- Stretched on wood stretcher bars
- Includes wooden float frame
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.