A big part of creating artwork is to research and look for images that will inspire you to create a newer image. I’ve been looking a coral patterns for a while and found the “Brain Coral”, so I chose that to create this background, it’s an incredible natural pattern that I’ve been wanting to work with for a while.The idea behind this piece was to create an image that I could adapt to a surfboard while help raise awareness about their extinction due to pollution.
Ocean dive with women, turtles and brain coral, using acrylic on canvas by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painting using acrylic on canvas (2020).
- Art dimensions 54″ High x 42″ Wide.
- Stretched on 1.5″ wood stretcher bars
- Wood frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.