“I love painting the ocean, there are so many ways you can capture it. Every time I finish a wave piece it brings me a huge sense of calm, the process is just as soothing as swimming in or being near the ocean.” -Lauren Roth
Lauren Roth has been creating for as long as she can remember. Her artwork is a unique combination of watercolor, acrylic, ink, and paint markers. Dreamy colors and organic shapes, layered on textured surfaces, invite the viewer to explore her intricate interpretations of life, where one quickly discovers the labor of love Lauren puts into each piece she creates.
Peaceful abstract scene of ocean waves, using acrylic on wood panel.
- Original Lauren Roth painting using acrylic on wood panel (2020).
- Art dimensions 12″ High x 12″ Wide.
- Wood float frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.