The first piece I made about the COVID-19 pandemic was a diptych entitled “Absence of You”. That painting was focused on my relationship with my wife and how we have been physically separated throughout the pandemic. This piece, “Together”, is a counterpart to “Absence of You”, and is instead focused on my determination to maintain a positive outlook and my confidence that sooner or later my wife and I will be reunited.
Romantic tropical image of man and woman entwined, using acrylic and Posca on wood by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painting using acrylic and Posca on wood (2020).
- Art dimensions 14″ High x 11″ Wide.
- Wood float frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.