This Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle, or Honu, is catching a wave into shore to sun on the beach. The tiki that forms her shell and the graphics adorning her head and flippers hearken back to the beach culture of the 1950’s.
- Original Alex Gupton painting using acrylic paint plus pen & ink and resin on carved Birch Wood board (2020).
- Art dimensions 16″ High x 8″ Wide.
- Classic wood floater frames are available (optional)
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.