“This piece was inspired by the soft rain showers of the Hawaiian Islands. The landscape depicts a view from the jetty off of the Ala Moana Bowls parking lot. The scene captures surfers walking along the jetty to catch a few sunset swells.” ~ Mae Waite
A beautiful original oil painting on wood depicting a fiery sunset with a boat and rain showers over the water, by popular Hawaii artist Mae Waite.
- Original Mae Waite painting using oil paint on wood (2019).
- Art dimensions 10″ High x 20″ Wide.
- Wood frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.