“This triptych illustrates a group of paddlers stumbling upon something magical. The ocean is alive! Inspired by the Hawaiian history of voyaging, exploration, and the relationship between man and sea. I wanted to create a serendipitous encounter between the paddlers and the ocean (represented with fish-like images). The relationship between the ocean and the Hawaiian culture is very special and complex.” ~ Mae Waite
Beautiful triptych (three separate paintings sold together) original acrylic on canvas paintings of people on outrigger canoes battling big waves (Mae Waite, 2019).
- Original Mae Waite painting using acrylic paint on archival canvas.
- Includes three separate panels, each 24″ Wide by 12″ High.
- Wood frames optional (recommend separate frame per panel).
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.