“A female figure, filled with color and shapes. Simple, but complex, she as a whole is the primary focus.” ~Jack Soren
Native to Hawaii Jack spent most of his life in the ocean surfing, exploring the Island and his passions. From a young age Jack discovered an interest in drawing and painting which lead him to Graffiti and Street art. He is currently working on his professional career as a full time artist painting murals, displaying in galleries and exploring different mediums and creative outlets.
- Original Jack Soren painting using acrylic on canvas (2020).
- Art dimensions 24″ High x 18″ Wide
- Stretched on wood stretcher bars
- Wood frame optional
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.