This painting captures a spot on Paoakalani Ave, which is located on the Eastern side of Waikiki next to the Mariott Hotel. From this vantage point, the ocean is visible between the two hotels.
The art of Shinichi and Saori Kato pops with vivid color, bold graphics and the streets of Oahu. Inspired by the island’s scenery the husband and wife team known as S’s blue approach their painting with a unique perspective, from behind the wheel of “The Bus”. Shinichi, a driver for the Honolulu City Bus has a daily front row seat to the view that most people dream of. On days off he and his wife Saori would explore the island by motorcycle in awe of Hawaii’s beauty and together they found a passion for recreating the breathtaking scenes from the driver’s seat.
- Original acrylic painting on paper (2020).
- Art dimensions 24″ High x 18″ Wide
- Frame optional
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.