This piece was inspired by sketches I made while working on a design for a free diver’s dive fin model. I haven’t done any night diving myself, and to be honest in the past few month I haven’t had time to dive at all, but it’s something that really intrigues me and at the same time scares me since I’m not sure how much visibility you have in the darkness, but still it’s on my bucket list.
Female diver at night with manta ray, using acrylic and Posca on canvas by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painting using acrylic and Posca on canvas (2020).
- Art dimensions 20″ High x 30″ Wide.
- Stretched on 1.5″ wood stretcher bars
- Wood frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.