Ever since I used to crew on the “Mana Kai” with the legendary Woody Brown, I’ve been fascinated with Malolos.
Almost every morning, as we sailed the catamaran to Waikiki, these guys used to show up and fly out of the water as if they were daring Woody to go faster.
Fishes that want to fly, never standing still, something I can relate, going from place to place trying to go higher each time.
A custom painted surfboard of Malolos (flying fish) using Acrylics and Posca markers, finished with fiberglass and gloss polished resin, by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painted surfboard (2019).
- Surfboard dimensions 73″ High x 21″ Wide.
- Ready to hang with wall mount – all necessary hardware included. Mounted board will hang approximately 1″ off of the wall or approximately 2″ with additional spacers provided.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.