“I believe that the only way to love someone is by accepting them as they are, which sometimes means that you must take a back seat when they’re passionate about something. You can see the light in their eyes when they come back from surfing or diving or doing whatever their passion is, and honoring that passion makes a relationship so much stronger.” ~Eduardo Bolioli
A romantic version of a male surfer among a background of hearts, by popular Hawaii surf artist Eduardo Bolioli, perfect for Valentine’s Day or a special romantic occasion.
- Giclée Print on Textured Watercolor Paper
- Mat dimensions 14″ High x 11″ Wide (print size 10″ x 8″)
- Wood frame optional
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Resin wood prints may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order.
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.