“Shapes start to blend and life around you becomes abstract as you float down the wave walking to the nose.” ~ Jack Soren
A female surfer strikes a pose on her surfboard while riding a wave, by popular Hawaii artist Jack Soren (24″x20″).
- Rolled Giclée Print on HML Bright White Paper
- Print dimensions 24″ High x 20″ Wide (ships rolled).
- Wooden frame optional
Native to Hawaii, Jack spent most of his life in the ocean surfing, exploring the island and his passions. From a young age Jack discovered an interest in drawing and painting which has led him to a professional career as a full-time artist painting murals and displaying in galleries.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Resin wood prints may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order.
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Apparel and merchandise ship promptly in 4-5 days
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.