In 2018, I was asked by Guess Jeans to create an exclusive capsule line based on my art, four infinite tropical patterns that had to include my sea animals. One of these patterns had sea turtles. Due to the success of that Honu print, I decided to paint a similar pattern on this board.
A custom painted surfboard of Honu (turtle) using Acrylics and Posca markers, finished with fiberglass and gloss polished resin, by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painted surfboard (2019).
- Surfboard dimensions 70″ High x 19″ Wide.
- Ready to hang with wall mount – all necessary hardware included. Mounted board will hang approximately 1″ off of the wall or approximately 2″ with additional spacers provided.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.