Many things have changed since I started surfing in 1979, some for better and like everything else some for worst, I miss those days when I surfed my favorite break with just a couple of friends and many times just by myself. On the other hand I remember that there were hardly any girls in the lineup, even on the popular spots. Today there are almost as many women in the lineups as there are men and it is such a joy to watch them hanging five, they changed the whole vibe in the water, there’s definitely more Aloha nowadays.
Woman surfer doing a classic hang five on a surfboard, using acrylic and Posca on canvas by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painting using acrylic and Posca on canvas (2020).
- Art dimensions 24″ High x 18″ Wide.
- Stretched on 1.5″ wood stretcher bars
- Wood frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.