“This is my tribute to my son, my cousin, my gallerist and my many friends, artists, designers, curators, surfers, musicians, chefs, DJs, athletes, shapers and the list goes on. Even though things have changed, coming out has to be one of the hardest things to do, it must take an incredible amount of courage but most of all, love.” ~ Eduardo Bolioli
Creative artwork of characters using the six colors from a Rainbow Pride flag to support the LGBT QIA community, by compassionate Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Giclée Print on Textured Watercolor Paper
- Mat dimensions 14″ High x 11″ Wide (print size 10″ x 8″)
- Wood frame optional
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Resin wood prints may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order.
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.