“I believe that the only way to love someone is by accepting them as they are, which sometimes means that you must take a back seat when they’re passionate about something. You can see the light in their eyes when they come back from surfing or diving or doing whatever their passion is, and honoring that passion makes a relationship so much stronger.” ~Eduardo Bolioli
A romantic version of a woman diver swimming among hammer head sharks with hearts on her body, the sharks, and in the background, by popular Hawaii surf artist Eduardo Bolioli, perfect for Valentines Day or a special romantic occasion.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painting using acrylic on canvas (2021).
- Art dimensions 22″ High x 18″ Wide.
- Shipped stretched on wood stretcher bars
- Wood “float frame” available, white or black. Framed outside dimensions 25″ High x 21″ Wide.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.