I’m a big fan of Dave Matthews and his songs as every other artist’s song can be interpreted in many ways. This piece came up after listening to the song “Proudest Monkey”. Even though the lyrics are about evolution, my thoughts went in a different direction, leading me to think about the absurd need that we as humans have, to dominate every single living species and more often than not, to the point of extinction.
A creative version of surfing on an ahi (tuna fish) using acrylic on canvas by popular Hawaii artist Eduardo Bolioli.
- Original Eduardo Bolioli painting using acrylic on canvas (2018).
- Art dimensions 54″ High x 42″ Wide.
- Stretched on 1.5″ wood stretcher bars
- Wood frame optional.
We carefully pack and ship most art prints in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Original paintings may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
- Sculpture may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
- Canvas giclee prints may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
- Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
- Matted paper prints ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
- Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
- International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
- Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.