Report an Alleged Infringement
808arts.com (a DBA of Black Sand Publishing Inc) is an online art dealer and community resource provider offering an automated, Internet-based service for the marketing and sale of art-related merchandise.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and do NOT welcome infringing content. We encourage you to contact us if you believe that any of our content has infringed your rights. We promptly evaluate all claims of infringement, and will immediately correct any improper use of content.
If you believe that we have infringed upon your intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately and provide all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature, and a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other rights that have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed;
- The specific URL or product number(s)/name(s) used in connection with the posting or sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise or image; Note: simply including 808arts.com is not sufficient to identify what you are objecting to; you must provide the full/specific URL or product/page name.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of infringement should be sent by mail or email to:
Attention: Legal / Infringement
866 Iwilei Rd, Ste 234
Honolulu, HI 96817
Send email to: [email protected]