Glowing sunrise behind a seaside beach cave with waves on a beach and rugged mountains, by famed Hawaii artist Walfrido Garcia. Classic and rare lithography print re-released from artist's private collection.
Walfrido Garcia's panoramic seascape artwork captures the beauty and raw essence of the natural world, particularly the serene crystal clear waters of Hawaii.
- Lithograph print on heavy paper (1992)
- Limited edition of 295 prints, each print Signed and Numbered by artist
- Mixed media print embellished with hand-applied acrylic paint
- Art dimensions 22.5" High x 30" Wide
- Shipped flat
- Wood frame optional
Son of Philippines’ renowned artist Edgardo F. Garcia, Walfrido was eager to follow in his father’s footsteps who had left his homeland to pursue a better life for himself and his family. By the age of 17, Walfrido took after his father and was teaching his own art classes and hanging his art in Carmel galleries.
While on vacation in Hawaii, he found representation on Oahu and attracted the attention of local as well as international art buyers. Walfrido’s study and perseverance eventually led to the attention of Wyland and was asked to join the gallery as the youngest artist to display his art in the Wyland gallery chain. Since then Walfrido’s art has graced the walls of art galleries and collectors homes across the United States and abroad.
His style can be described as “Romantic Luminism” in which the subject he portrays goes beyond just imitating a photograph but instead adding a sense of timeless perfection to nature. Each painting plays upon the quality of light whether it is a romantic moonlight, a brilliant sunset, the sea caves of Kauai or the awe-inspiring glow of his signature “Lavascapes“. It’s as if each canvas is alive with the brilliant light of nature coming from within. With over 40 years of painting experience behind him, Walfrido is considered to be one of the most distinguished seascape artists today.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.