Hawaiian men at the beach heading into the water to surf while a woman waits by the pickup truck, oil on canvas original painting by popular Hawaii artist Tim Nguyen.
Starting from humble beginnings selling his work on the Honolulu Zoo fence, Tim Nguyen's art is now collected and exhibited worldwide. His oil and lacquer paintings are sought after for both his creative expressions reflecting the culture and beauty that surrounds him as well as his sensitivity and mastery of the medium. Tim paints with his power of emotion and this energy is apparent to anyone who looks at his work.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.