Shibi Trucker Hat
The "Shibi" trucker hat showcases Shane Hamamoto's iconic painting of the same name. It features a large Shibi fish (Yellowfin Tuna) with bright yellow fins.
Protect your skin from harsh rays in style with this surfer trucker hat.
- Colors Available: Black
- White poly-foam crown
- Adjustable snapback style
- One size fits all
Yellowfin tuna, also known as Shibi (under 100 lbs) or Ahi (larger) in Hawaiian, is a type of tuna that can be found in the warm waters of the Pacific and Indian Oceans. They have a streamlined body with a yellow-bronze color on their back and sides, which gives them their name. They can grow up to 6ft in length and weigh up to 400 lbs. They have a large mouth with sharp teeth and are known for their powerful swimming abilities.
Yellowfin tuna are found in a wide range of habitats, including offshore waters, coastal areas, and near the surface of the ocean. They are known to migrate long distances and are often found in large schools.
Yellowfin tuna are caught using various methods such as trolling, longlining, and pole and line fishing. They are considered a valuable food fish and are highly prized by recreational and commercial fisherman. They are considered a delicacy and are often served as sashimi, in sushi, seared, grilled, or in a raw form in poke.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.