Beautiful triptych by Hawaii artist Mae Waite featuring people in outrigger canoes battling big waves. Artwork is three individual panels sold as a set. Printed on gloss canvas. Each print is hand Signed and Numbered by Mae, and Artist Proof prints have further embellishments making each Artist Proof a one-of-a-kind treasure.
Mae Waite is an independent artist and illustrator based in Honolulu, Hawaii. Many of her pieces are the embodiment of her surroundings and emotions that are influenced by the environment. She is constantly in tuned with the artistic process of creating and emphasizes on different techniques. Mae loves to experiment on different surfaces, working closely with oils, ink, graphite, watercolors, acrylics, gouache, and illustrator applications.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.