"Watercolor fashion illustration painting the beauty of a lace dress and how to wear it."
A stunning portrait of a woman on a bike by artist Lovisa Oliv, printed on fine art archival textured watercolor paper.
Born and raised in Sweden, Lovisa Oliv has an innate appreciation for the clean, elegant lines of Scandinavian design. After studying fashion design in Florence, Italy, and at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, Lovisa moved to Maui and fell in love with the tropical weather and island lifestyle.
Combining her knowledge of balance and proportion with the flowing nature of watercolor, Lovisa creates unique artwork that is simultaneously precise and fluid, filled with seemingly effortless movement. A closer look reveals Lovisa’s meticulous attention to detail and careful planning - thoughtful layers of color and luminosity and imaginative use of negative space and contrast lend each piece striking depth and definition.
Lovisa’s playful watercolor illustrations have led to art collaborations, commissions, and licensing with clients around the world.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.