Matted art print depicting calm tranquil waters with breath-taking teal hues brushing up against the sand leading to a beach oasis by famed Hawaii artist Saumolia Puapuaga.
Since moving to Hau’ula, the horizon has been a recurring and inspirational theme in Saumolia's latest work - a peaceful, inspiring, unattainable place where the sun and the eyes meet and his inner spirit feels most complete.
His improv paintings reflect an evolvement and range of who he is. They are personal, abstract, and passionately capture the magical beauty of nature. Art by Saumolia is a freestyle expression of his thoughts, memories, and emotions layered with rhythmic patterns and vibrant colors—all reminiscent of his Sāmoan heritage.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.