Tako Trucker Hat
The "Tako" trucker hat showcases Shane Hamamoto's iconic painting of the same name. It features a large Tako (Octopus) living in the depths of the sea.
Protect your skin from harsh rays in style with this surfer trucker hat.
- Colors Available: Black
- White poly-foam crown
- Adjustable snapback style
- One size fits all
The Hawaiian octopus is a type of octopus that can be found in the waters around the Hawaiian Islands. They have a soft body with eight arms that are covered in suction cups. They are typically a reddish-brown color, but can also be yellow, green, or blue. They can vary in size, but can grow up to several feet in length.
They are generally found in coral reefs, rocky outcroppings, and in shallow waters around the islands. They live both in and out of the caves and crevices of the reefs and are known for their intelligence and ability to camouflage.
People in Hawaii catch octopus using traditional methods such as using longlines, traps, and spearfishing. They are considered a delicacy and are often used in traditional Hawaiian dishes such as poke, which is a dish of raw fish marinated in soy sauce and other seasonings. They can also be cooked by boiling, grilling, or sautéing.
We carefully pack and ship most orders in 1-3 weeks, a little longer if framing is included, and tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
* Original paintings - may take up to 2-3 weeks to ship (3-4 weeks if custom framed)
* Sculpture - may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship
* Canvas giclee prints - may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship (4-5 weeks if custom framed)
* Resin wood prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks as each print is hand-made to order;
* Fine art watercolor paper giclee prints - with custom framing may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Metal prints - may take up to 2-3 weeks
* Matted paper prints - ship promptly in 4-5 days (2-3 weeks if custom framed)
* Apparel and merchandise - ship promptly in 4-5 days
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped.
We cannot ship on customer accounts, for liability (insurance) purposes.
International orders may incur customs/duty fees, which shall be paid by recipient.
Claims for damage – see our FAQ for further questions and answers.